Q. I have hypothyroidism, and my breasts are too small. How to increase my breasts?

Dr. Sanya Dhingra
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 25, 2020 and last reviewed on: Mar 01, 2021

My breasts are too small. I have hypothyroidism and I want to increase its size.

#

I understand your concern. Hypothyroidism does not play a role in determining breast size. Breasts are made up of fat. Girls who have less fat in their body have small size of breasts. There is no medication for increasing the breast size. But I can suggest some ways to increase the size. You can try to do breast increasing exercises and you can take help from a trained professional. Eat a healthy meal. Try to include soya products and proteins in your diet. Do not wear a tight-fitting brassiere. Do not compare yourself with others. It is important to stay healthy from inside rather than thinking of the external appearance. Eat a good diet and take proper medications to correct hypothyroidism.

|