Q. What is the treatment for frequent sneezing and running nose?

Answered by Dr. Nilotpal Dutta and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M

Do you have a question on Sneezing or Running Nose? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: What is the treatment for frequent sneezing and running nose?

Most of the time, I have sneezing and running nose with water for the past 2 to 3 years. I took Cetirizine for it but sometimes I feel better but after that, I face the same problem. Presently, I am not taking medicine. My age is 25 years and I am a male. l am not having past history and report, during this period sometimes I am also facing inhalation problem.