Medical Advice on "Hematology"

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I do not find any significant abnormality in the report. At one stage your lymphocytes were high that is 4.4. But it fluctuates as per reports and not raised to more than 4.5 at any time (attachment removed to protect ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. For severe anemia, you had given a blood transfusion. The clinical improvement depends upon hemoglobin value. Usually, if your weakness is due to anemia then with normalization of hemoglobin level, symptoms will improve ... View thread »

Dr. Kks
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Few points include: 1. As per medical facts, the first pregnancy remains silent. In your case surrogate is kell negative it means her body is still not exposed to kell antigens which are good, so this pregnancy will ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your electrophoresis report shows increased gamma globulin level (attachment removed to protect patient identity). So your doctor might suspect plasma cell dyscrasia, especially multiple myeloma like condition. So ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your attached reports are not suggesting any specific cancer (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The left-sided abdominal pain could be due to gastritis or diverticulitis. For that, fiber diet can be ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can complete the course of Iron medication for 2 to 3 months according to your doctor's prescription. It is not advisable to take Iron tablet randomly. Usually, at 11 gm Hb level, dyspnea does not occur. For your ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com.I have carefully worked through your case and want to assure you that proper care and expert opinion will be extended. Actually, when there is a hematology report which questions the quality of the biopsy specimen, we ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your CBC report is normal and does not suggest a specific abnormality. The red blood cell count is within the limit so do not worry about that. In the attached report, serum amylase and lipase are elevated (attachment ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Usually, there is always an underlying risk factor for the development of deep vein thrombosis. Advanced age, genetic conditions, smoking, obesity, trauma, surgery, etc., are some of the risk factors. The genetic ... View thread »

Dr. Prakash H Muddegowda
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Based on your queries, my opinion is as follows: Lymph nodes in supraclavicular areas are usually due to infection from surrounding areas. Possibility for cancer is if it is enlarging or very hard or if there are ... View thread »