Q. On Ortho-Cyclen pills for 5 months. Stomach cramps after eating, brown discharge, cloudy urine & fatigue

Dr. Sini. P
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 13, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

Dear doctor,

I am on Ortho-Cyclen pills for five months. I skipped my placebo pills and went on to the next pack. Now, I am having stomach cramps after eating, brown discharge, cloudy urine, and fatigue. Kindly advise me.

#

Placebo pills are just vitamin tablets. So, skipping those pills will not cause any problem.

Stomach cramps might be due to gastritis. For this, you can take some antacid.

For "brownish discharge, cloudy urine and fatigue" please take urine pregnancy test. If it is negative and there is only minimal discharge, you can continue the pill which you are using.

Please let me know your age and the date of the last period for me to guide you better.

If you have further questions, feel free to consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online-->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|