Q. What are the effective ways to regain the complexion of tanned skin?

Dr. Rakesh Kumar Bahunuthula
This is a premium question & answer published on May 01, 2017 and last reviewed on: Sep 03, 2021

My face complexion is much darker than my chest. The reason may be overexposure to sun and pollution. Please suggest me ways to get fair skin.

#

Tanning is a common issue in countries with a predominantly longer summer.

However, there are many effective ways to regain the fair complexion using depigmentation creams, chemical peels, lasers, etc.

In addition to those, the most important step is to use a proper sunscreen with SPF 30.

Depigmentation creams need to be decided based on the depth and darkness of the pigmentation.

Kindly upload appropriate images, so that we can assess your condition and suggest you the necessary creams accordingly.

Photoban 30 SPF lotion 2 mL daily morning for the whole face and it needs to be washed off in the evening.

Revert with photos to a dermatologist online.--->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|