Q. What causes headache, dry mouth and tightness in neck?

Published on Feb 05, 2019

I am 20 years old boy. From the last 10 months I am suffering from physical symptoms like a tight band wrapped around my head every time, tightness and little pain in the neck, heavy head, head pressure a mild headache, ringing in the ears, dry mouth, dizziness, nausea, upset stomach, blurred vision, tense muscles, stress about having big diseases like a brain tumor, cancer, etc. I have also got MRI brain, CT scan.

Critical Care Physician Diabetology General Medicine Internal Medicine Medical Gastroenterology Nephrology Pulmonology (Asthma Doctors) Rheumatology
#

Hi.,

You seem to be suffering from chronic tension headache. I would recommend you to discuss with your doctor to start you on tablet Amitryptiline 10 mg once in the night and within three weeks, you would feel better. I would also recommend you to go for a morning walk, meditation and yoga.

Why am I feeling hand cramps and leg twitches after stopping Seroquel?

Query: Hi doctor, I was on 600 to 900 mg of Seroquel for at least 5 years. I contacted my psychiatrist about stopping the medication when I realized it had been prescribed for a condition that I do not have. My doctor was not open to this conversation and I unwisely decided to stop the medicine on my own...  Read Full »

Why is there neck pain on turning to side?

Query: Hello doctor, I have pain in my neck whenever I turn it to the left, occurring in the back left-hand side of my neck, and this has been happening for the last six months. I am currently on no medication. I am a female, age 15, 5'5".  Read Full »

Why do I have dry mouth two months after unprotected oral sex?

Query: Hello doctor, I am writing hoping you can give me a sigh of relief or a little clarity. First, let me start by saying I do have an HIV phobia. However, below will give you a better idea of my story. Two months back, I had unprotected oral sex with a guy that lasted for about two minutes. He then p...  Read Full »