Q. What causes headache, dry mouth and tightness in neck?

I am 20 years old boy. From the last 10 months I am suffering from physical symptoms like a tight band wrapped around my head every time, tightness and little pain in the neck, heavy head, head pressure a mild headache, ringing in the ears, dry mouth, dizziness, nausea, upset stomach, blurred vision, tense muscles, stress about having big diseases like a brain tumor, cancer, etc. I have also got MRI brain, CT scan.

#

Hi.,

You seem to be suffering from chronic tension headache. I would recommend you to discuss with your doctor to start you on tablet Amitryptiline 10 mg once in the night and within three weeks, you would feel better. I would also recommend you to go for a morning walk, meditation and yoga.

|