Q. What causes headache, dry mouth and tightness in neck?

I am 20 years old boy. From the last 10 months I am suffering from physical symptoms like a tight band wrapped around my head every time, tightness and little pain in the neck, heavy head, head pressure a mild headache, ringing in the ears, dry mouth, dizziness, nausea, upset stomach, blurred vision, tense muscles, stress about having big diseases like a brain tumor, cancer, etc. I have also got MRI brain, CT scan.

#

Hi.,

You seem to be suffering from chronic tension headache. I would recommend you to discuss with your doctor to start you on tablet Amitryptiline 10 mg once in the night and within three weeks, you would feel better. I would also recommend you to go for a morning walk, meditation and yoga.

| 

Why am I feeling hand cramps and leg twitches after stopping Seroquel?

Query: Hi doctor, I was on 600 to 900 mg of Seroquel for at least 5 years. I contacted my psychiatrist about stopping the medication when I realized it had been prescribed for a condition that I do not have. My doctor was not open to this conversation and I unwisely decided to stop the medicine on my own...  Read Full »

Why is there neck pain on turning to side?

Query: Hello doctor, I have pain in my neck whenever I turn it to the left, occurring in the back left-hand side of my neck, and this has been happening for the last six months. I am currently on no medication. I am a female, age 15, 5'5".  Read Full »

Why do I have dry mouth two months after unprotected oral sex?

Query: Hello doctor, I am writing hoping you can give me a sigh of relief or a little clarity. First, let me start by saying I do have an HIV phobia. However, below will give you a better idea of my story. Two months back, I had unprotected oral sex with a guy that lasted for about two minutes. He then p...  Read Full »

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»