Q. I have intolerable pain in my testicles. What could it be?

Dr. Raveendran S. R

After watching porn, if I do not masturbate, I get intolerable pain in my testicles, but after masturbating, it gets normal. I do not know if it is normal to get such pain; please help.

#

I can understand your concern.

There are many reasons for the pain you are experiencing. I need more information on the following as it might be,

1)Due to any previous injury.

2)Due to holding or prolonging orgasm during masturbation.

3)Due to epididymitis (Inflammation of the tube behind the testicle that carries sperm or sexually and non sexually transmitted infections) which can be diagnosed with complete urine analysis and ultrasound of pelvis.

4)Due to hydrocele (fluid-filled sac around testicles), which comes with swelling.

5)Due to hernia (a soft tissue bulge) which also develops a swelling, usually on and off.

6)Due to kidney stones in which you will also have abdominal pain.

7)Due to infections usually showing symptoms such as fever and discharge from the penis.

8)Due to testicular torsion (twisting of the male organ that brings blood to the scrotum).

9)Due to EH (epididymal hypertension), also called blue balls, is caused due to long sex without ejaculation (delayed orgasm). In such cases, letting out the sperm by masturbation, oral sex, or regular sex will ease out your pain.

10)Due to UTI (urinary tract infection).

11)Due to any previous surgical procedures.

Kindly share more details regarding the above reasons.

For now, I suggest you take the tablet Zerodol P for the pain.

I suggest you get an ultrasound scrotum done to understand the condition and its management better.

Please revert with the requested information.

|