Q. I have left testicular pain for the last four years. Can excessive masturbation be the cause?

Dr. Alexander Davis
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 19, 2020 and last reviewed on: Jan 06, 2021

I am 29 years old and I have been suffering from left testicular pain for the past four years. I went to the hospital when it began and an ultrasound was done. It was found normal in terms of size and texture. It does not indicate a hydrocele. Before doing an ultrasound, urine analysis was done and it was fine. A blood test was done and the doctor told me that it is fine. After that, I did an ultrasound and it was normal. When I take medicines for left testicular pain, it disappears and after four months, it recurs.

I did an ultrasound and urine analysis again and the results were normal. I practice masturbation thrice a week. When I was in school and college, I use to masturbate every four times a day. I got addicted to it. What is the problem? Could I have this problem due to excessive masturbation for many years? Although the scan reports are normal, when I feel the left testis by touching it with my fingers, I can feel some coiling at the back. Again, my penis and left testis get numbness.

#

I am very sad to learn about your problem. But at the same time, it is good to hear that you have done sonographies already. Masturbation is a common cause. I do not recommend medication and try to change your habit. Please stop doing masturbation. After some weeks, your body will start to discharge prostate and seminal fluids during sleep. This is the natural way to keep the arousal cascade in balance. If you cannot stop this habit, you can use a physical device and it can make masturbation less likely or impossible to happen. But I do not want to push you hard.

It can be due to epididymis cramps.

You can do sonography once a year.

It can be Prostatitis type 3 and others.

Epididymis cramps occur due to compulsory masturbation.

Stop practicing masturbation

Physical devices can be used if needed.

Revert back anytime you want. I am here for you.

|