Q. What can be done for moblitiy and pain in tooth due to biting hard?

Dr. Muzaffer Hussain Parray

For the past three days, I ate something solid and it hurt my front teeth and since that day they are hurting and moving. What should I do? I do not wanna lose them. If I go to the dentist, what will he do?

#

I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern. The loosing of your teeth can be because of biting on hard object or fruit. You need to restrict yourself from eating things that may loosen them more. If the loosing happen on its own it can be because of bone loss. Mostly the bone loss may be due to deep bite (malocclusion), that may need orthodontic treatment (braces).

If you can upload some pictures of your teeth in open as well as in closed position I will provide you with the better treatment options available for the dentist.

Deep bite or overbite, trauma.

IOPAR (intraoral periapical radiograph) X-ray.

Grade 1 mobility.

Mobility because of bone loss.

Splint or orthodontic treatment.

Avoid hard foods.

|