Q. Can topical steroid cream help in healing the red spots on my nose?

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Topical Steroids or Moisturizer? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I got red patches on my nose after using chemically made facial products while using Retin-A ointment. I have attached pictures. In that, I have used Cerave ointment for healing the marks. Now, I discontinued using Retin-A 0.025 % ointment.