Q. I have my total bilirubin and direct bilirubin ranges high. Is it fine?

Published on Jul 27, 2018

I have a total bilirubin level of 27.20 mmol/L and direct bilirubin of 12.20 mmol/L. Is it fine for my profession?

Hematology Pathology
#

I have reviewed your query and your bilirubin level is high. You need to get your bilirubin level within the normal range. Sugar cane juice and apple juice can be taken more. Avoid heavy strenuous activities until your bilirubin level comes under control.

For more information consult a pathologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/pathologist

| 

All my reports are normal except for bilirubin levels. Why?

Query: Hello doctor,Can you go through the test reports and suggest why the bilirubin is high?  Read Full »

Are my hemoglobin and hematocrit values in the normal range?

Query: Hello doctor,I have 18.1 g/dL as my hemoglobin level and hematocrit is 50.8. Is it normal?  Read Full »

What causes the bilirubin level to be 1.8 persistently?

Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from jaundice for the last two months. One month before, my bilirubin level was 1.4. Before 15 days, the level was 1.2 and today 1.8. What is the reason for this change?  Read Full »

Ask a Pathologist Now