Q. I have my total bilirubin and direct bilirubin ranges high. Is it fine?

I have a total bilirubin level of 27.20 mmol/L and direct bilirubin of 12.20 mmol/L. Is it fine for my profession?

Hematology Pathology
#

I have reviewed your query and your bilirubin level is high. You need to get your bilirubin level within the normal range. Sugar cane juice and apple juice can be taken more. Avoid heavy strenuous activities until your bilirubin level comes under control.

For more information consult a pathologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/pathologist

|