Trauma occurs due to an accident, rape, or natural disaster. Typically, shock and denial follow the occurrence. Examples of erratic emotions, flashbacks, strained relationships, and even physical symptoms like headaches or nausea are longer-term reactions.

Recently Answered Questions Recently Answered Questions

All the answers published in this website are written by verified medical doctors, therapists and health experts. The Content has been moderated by iCliniq medical review team before publication. Post your medical clarifications on iCliniq by choosing the right specialty and get them answered. Your medical queries will be answered 24/7 by top doctors from iCliniq.

Four days ago, I noticed a lump inside my cheek that did not seem to disappear. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I have small pimple or lump inside my cheek. I noticed it about four days ago that does not seem to go away. Kindly suggest.  Read Full »

Dr. Achanta Krishna Swaroop

Answer: Hello, Welcome to Is it associated with pain?Thank you.  Read Full »

How can I deal with trauma?

Query: Hello doctor, I need tips on how to deal with trauma and what to use when I cannot say anything.Kindly help.  Read Full »

Dr. Akshay Kumar Saxena

Answer: Hello, Welcome to I read your query. I cannot understand what kind of trauma you are seeking advice for because different splints and ways are there to manage specific region trauma. Anyways, in case of trauma, you need to examine the patient in detail, splint any injured extremity,...  Read Full »

I am an 18-year-old male diagnosed with seasonal depression. Kindly help.

Query: Hello doctor, My parents started going through a divorce about a year ago, and the process is still going on, but before the divorce, I realized I was emotionless, did not feel like crying, and was excited. Everything feels like a new change, and I can deal with good or bad situations. I am an 18-ye...  Read Full »

Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi

Answer: Hello, Welcome to Thank you for your query. I can understand your concern, and I am sorry about your parents. You may have a mixed anxiety depressive disorder. There is non-pharmacological management for it. So I suggest you to follow a few instructions mentioned below. Exercise fo...  Read Full »

ask-doctor-img Ask a Doctor Online

* Your first query consult is free!

Search for a Health Issue

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.