Q. Why do I catch a cold with fever too often?

Why do I catch a cold with fever too often? Symptoms include head pain, body pain, coughing, etc. I am a male, age 24 years, height 5'11", weight 72 kg.

Hematology Pathology
#

You can have repeated upper respiratory tract infection. For that DNS (deviated nasal septum), polyp, etc., like nose pathology should be ruled out by rhinoscopy nose examination. Allergic testing can be done to find causative allergen which can lead to allergic upper respiratory tract infection. Meanwhile, for symptomatic relief, you can be prescribed decongestant like Levocetirizine for five days. Take half teaspoon ginger juice and half teaspoon honey which can be mixed and taken when having cold. You can consult otorhinolaryngologist or physician for examination.

|