Q. How to get relief from fever, cough and blocked ears?

I have a fever with a cough. I have blocked ear. What can I do?

Hematology Pathology
#

You are having upper respiratory tract infection. You can have associated middle ear infection because of the presence of ear pain. You can take Levocetirizine for five days. For fever and pain relief, you can take Paracetamol 500 mg. Steam inhalation can be done three times a day with warm water. It is beneficial. Avoid eating excess spicy foods. Drink more water. Take one teaspoon turmeric powder with milk daily. You can investigate with CBC (complete blood count) for primary work up. It is advisable to consult an otorhinolaryngologist for a detailed evaluation.

|