Q. I have vaginal discharge, itching and irritation while peeing. Is this an infection?

I have bleeding after sex. I have pain while having sex. I have vaginal discharge and irritation while peeing and itching. Is this an infection or something else? I took an Unwanted 72 before three days.

#

Post-coital bleeding often occurs due to cervical erosions or cervicitis. It shows increased vaginal discharge, and it can lead to secondary urinary tract infection with burning sensation and irritation during urination. So meet your gynecologist for a speculum examination and a urine culture. Have a treatment after seeing the results.

|