Q. I have vaginal discharge, itching and irritation while peeing. Is this an infection?

I have bleeding after sex. I have pain while having sex. I have vaginal discharge and irritation while peeing and itching. Is this an infection or something else? I took an Unwanted 72 before three days.

Do you have a question on Vaginal Discharge or Bleeding After Sex?

Ask a Doctor Now

MBBS., MS (OBS/GYNAE)., FMAS., DMAS., FELLOWSHIP IS ASSISTED REPRODUCTIVE TECHNIQUES
Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology

Post-coital bleeding often occurs due to cervical erosions or cervicitis. It shows increased vaginal discharge, and it can lead to secondary urinary tract infection with burning sensation and irritation during urination. So meet your gynecologist for a speculum examination and a urine culture. Have a treatment after seeing the results.

I am still waiting for my periods a month after I-pill. Will I get it?
Query: Hello doctor, My periods got over on the 7th of last month. I had unprotected sex with my partner on 10th. Within three to four hours, I took I-pill. I bled exactly after one week, that is, on the 17th. The bleeding was there for four days maximum. Now, it is the 12th and I am still waiting for my ...  Read Full »
Dr. Purushottam Sah

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You had bleeding after sex. So, the chance of pregnancy is nil. Periods may come on time or it may be late due to the effect of the pill. So, wait and relax. The time of period varies from person to person. There is no fixed rule. For more information consult an ob...  Read Full »

Why do I get pain and bleeding after sex with pap smear showing CIN3?
Query: Hello doctor, I have a history of back pain and pain during intercourse as well as bleeding after. My pap smear came back CIN3. What can I expect?  Read Full »
Dr. Dattaprasad Balasaheb Inamdar

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It depends on practices prevalent in your country and the prevalence of cervical cancer in your locality. Normally we would do colposcopic directed cervical biopsies to rule out cervical cancer and act according to the report of biopsy. Some doctors may prefer removing ut...  Read Full »

What does waterlike vaginal discharge indicate?
Query: Hi doctor, My aunt is 31 years old and had her uterus removed 11 years ago. From then she never had the periods nor any discharge. It was all alright until a month ago. She had suddenly started experiencing waterlike vaginal discharge which is little smelly, and it hurts in stomach sometimes. When s...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If there were few more facts about your aunt regarding the indication for uterus removal, any follow-ups, diabetic status, her sexual life, etc., would have been helpful. At the age of 31 years, the most probable cause is an infection. I put forth the possibilities a...  Read Full »

Ask a Doctor Now