Q. What are the white patches on the inner side of the mouth?

Dr. Honey Nandwani

There are white patches on the inner side of my mouth. There is irritation while taking chilly and hot food. I am consuming a non-tobacco pan masala for six years.

#

You should stop taking pan masala. The white patches look like leukoplakia (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You should consult an oral surgeon and get evaluated. A biopsy can be done. For now, apply Kenacort ointment (Triamcinolone).

For more information consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|