Q. What should I do to remove yellow stains from my teeth?

Dr. Paras Angrish
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 01, 2017 and last reviewed on: Sep 14, 2019

I have yellow discoloration on my teeth. The stains persist even after getting my teeth cleaned. The nearby dentist informed that the stains are due to chlorine content in the water. What should I do to remove these stains?

Dr. Paras Angrish

Dentistry Paediatric Dentistry
#

1. Fluoride in water causing problems during tooth formation.
  2. Injury to the tooth during childhood.
  3. Any systemic problems.
  4. Some antibiotics also cause yellow staining.
  • I would suggest you go for ceramic veneers that are tooth colored covering or cap for the front tooth (zirconia or all ceramic).
  • If possible do post the picture of your tooth, so that I have a better understanding of your problem.

Revert back with the photo to a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|