Ask an 'Ayurvedic Hair Fall Management Specialist' Online
Ask your Ayurvedic Hair Fall Management queries to our experienced ayurveda specialists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.
Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled ayurveda specialists who specialized in Ayurvedic Hair Fall Management treatment.
Your first Query is FREE !
Click here to see a Sample Answer »
About "Ayurvedic hair fall management"
Hair fall can be stopped if treated early. Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss includes meditation, diet changes, yoga, and medicated herbal oils. Some of the herbs used for hair fall management are:
- Bhringaraj – It has natural reviving properties and is a natural conditioner.
- Neem – Oil made from neem leaves increase the blood circulation in the scalp and strengthen the roots.
- Indian gooseberry (Amla) – Amla is rich in vitamin C. It prevents dandruff and reduces the itchiness of the scalp.
- Shikakai – It is rich in antioxidants, vitamin C, and vitamin D. It helps in hair growth and nourishment.
- Ritha (Soapnuts) – It is used as a natural shampoo.
- Brahmi – Brahmi nourishes the roots and helps in the growth of new hair follicles.