Medical Advice on "Siddha Medicine"

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). As per your blood report, your cholesterol profile is above the upper limit. This might be the cause for the penile artery blockage ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have not mentioned your age, marital status, body weight, occupation, how long the testis pain has been there and any swelling in testis. With the available information, the answer is as follows: If the orchitis ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is gastritis due to stress, irregular diets, late sleep, etc. This can be cured by the following methods: Stop eating chapatis, potatoes, chilies, and raw onions. Consume easily digestible liquid ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your problem. 50% of this problem is related to psychology and the method of practice. There are many drugs which can prolong your penis erection for a longer time, but they have very serious side ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I appreciate your regularity in taking Nilavarai choornam regularly. You need to have a break in between in taking this choornam. If you continuously take, it may alter (destroy) the intestinal beneficial bacteria, which ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Considering your medical condition, I advise you visit IVF (in-vitro fertilization) centers, they will help you in getting a baby. In Siddha, for adenomyosis, capsule Neeradi muthu vallathy mezhugu (morning one and ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can add the following to drinking water for purification:Nellikkai has to be dried (Amla dried) and can be added to drinking water. Nellikai wood (Amla wood chips) can also be added to drinking water. Thetran kottai ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Multiple sclerosis usually shows slow improvement. We can try to stop further disease progression using siddha or ayurveda drugs. You are getting the muscle spasm in the abdomen due to the lower motor neuron issues which ... View thread »

Dr. Eagambaram  Jaganathan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all you must take purgation for PCOD (polycystic ovarian disease) and hirsutism after that you should start with medication. All siddha medications are not practically available. Some medicines are mixed in ... View thread »