Medical Advice on "Naturopathy"

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Naturopathy has the fasting procedure for detoxification based on body condition. If you wish to fast weekly once, then Thursday is the good day. The whole day, you can drink only fruit juice, water, lemon juice ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Cabbage juice is very effective in gastritis and peptic ulcer. It contains several micronutrients, phytochemical and antioxidants. Sulforaphane is an antioxidant found in cabbage juice which helps to reduce Helicobacter ... View thread »

Dr. Swati  Totla
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all, stop all spicy, junk and fermented food. Consume fruits like banana, papaya, pomogrenate, grapes. Avoid green chilli completely. Take one cup of water, add 1/2 teaspoon of jeera and boil it, do not filter ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. GERD is a condition in which undigested foods mixed with stomach juices reflects to esophagus and produces a burning sensation in esophagus and mouth. Indigestion and acidity is the main cause of this condition. GERD can ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The following are the causes for burning sensation in the anus. Spicy foods Hard food such as bread that causes constipation Less water consumption Excess tea and coffee consumption Foods that ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. For your issue, take turmeric tablets two in the morning and two at night or turmeric powder (2 gm) morning and 2 gm evening after food. Take long pepper powder 1 gm. Mix this with cow milk and boil, then drink it. Daily ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi Welcome to icliniq.com. Most insect bites are harmless, though they feel uncomfortable and unpleasant. But some of the insect-like bee, wasp or as you mentioned sand mozzies may hurt and cause burning, swelling, pain, etc. Some peoples become ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. You can try these simple home remedies as these are helpful for your problems. Chew half teaspoon of fennel seeds after every meal. It will help in better digestion of food and also useful in ... View thread »

Dr. Pritam Mohapatra
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I appreciate you seeking help. I would recommend the following for relief. Pilex ointment to be applied topically at the anus (with the clean applicator) 1 to 2 times daily, before and after passing stool, for the next ... View thread »

Dr. Fatemeh Jadidi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Increased lipase and amylase level indicates a sign of other complication, and it needs to be diagnosed. Your BMI (body mass index) is 27.8 (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You need to reduce your weight ... View thread »