Medical Advice on "Naturopathy"

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. For your issue, take turmeric tablets two in the morning and two at night or turmeric powder (2 gm) morning and 2 gm evening after food. Take long pepper powder 1 gm. Mix this with cow milk and boil, then drink it. Daily ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi Welcome to icliniq.com. Most insect bites are harmless, though they feel uncomfortable and unpleasant. But some of the insect-like bee, wasp or as you mentioned sand mozzies may hurt and cause burning, swelling, pain, etc. Some peoples become ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. You can try these simple home remedies as these are helpful for your problems. Chew half teaspoon of fennel seeds after every meal. It will help in better digestion of food and also useful in ... View thread »

Dr. Pritam  Mohapatra
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I appreciate you seeking help. I would recommend the following for relief. Pilex ointment to be applied topically at the anus (with the clean applicator) 1 to 2 times daily, before and after passing stool, for the next ... View thread »

Dr. Fatemeh Jadidi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Increased lipase and amylase level indicates a sign of other complication, and it needs to be diagnosed. Your BMI (body mass index) is 27.8 (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You need to reduce your weight ... View thread »

Dr. Fatemeh Jadidi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. HbA1c level (glycated hemoglobin) goes up when your body is unable to control glucose accurately and when the insulin sensitivity is low. You have not mentioned the treatment taken for diabetes. I assume that you are ... View thread »

Dr. Fatemeh Jadidi
Keyword: Uterine fibroid Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Animal foods are estrogenic so that a vegan diet can be followed. Avoid eating meat, alcohol, coffee, chocolate, sugar, hot sauces and spicy foods, fried and fatty foods, processed food to ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The following are the causes for burning sensation in the anus. Spicy foods Hard food such as bread that causes constipation Less water consumption Excess tea and coffee consumption Foods that ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you mentioned, Ashwagandha has health benefits, especially in anxiety. If the herb root is available in raw powder form, then it could be 1 g or 1.5 g. If it is in the extract form, then the therapeutic dose must be ... View thread »

Dr. Ragavendrasamy  Balakrishnan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Great that you are open to trying complementary systems of medicine. I would recommend that you shall consult a homeopath and start appropriate medication. I would also recommend you to take up Yoga practices on a ... View thread »