Medical Advice on "Ayurveda Specialist"

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to help. Kalarchikai choornam is a well-known medicine to manage PCOD. Its dose and duration depend on the condition. You should take this choornam 3 g twice a day with warm water after meals for 90 days ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. See gaining weight depends on metabolism, genes, and activity, etc. Metabolism of every person varies depending on thyroid gland functioning. Genes mean that if your parents are skinny then ... View thread »

Dr. Revathi  Sundaramurthy
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Good to hear about ayurveda from you. But we cannot neglect chronic cough with blood. So, it is my humble request for you to visit a local physician immediately and get back to me with the reports like x-ray, blood test ... View thread »

Dr. Akanksha Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you said you are suffering from the cold in the morning only and it subsides in the day, it means you are allergic. You should improve first your immunity as it plays an important role in the allergy. It is the best ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per your complaints, it seems like Vata Dosa has increased. You should quit smoking as soon as possible. Take Ashwagandha and Shatavari powder 3 gm each twice a day with warm water after meals ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Stress and mental tension are the major causes of loss of appetite which leads to weight loss. You should rule out your concern as soon as possible. You should discuss your issues with your family, friends or near dear. ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The ovarian cyst can manage naturally through ayurvedic medicines and yoga practices. Here is a big sized cyst. It can take some time to resolve. Only Kalachikai is not much enough. It needs other supportive medicines ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. For hair fall, apply Bringharaja thailam or Neeli bringharaja thailam. Use fingers to do the scalp massage with this oil. After one hour of oil-finger massage, the bath should be taken in warm water. This has to be ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Cystone and Calcuri (Ayurvedic tablets) can be taken. Two tablets morning and two tablets evening 5 PM can be taken continuously for three months. Then you may repeat the scan. This size is difficult to dissolve within a ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Kalarchika or Kalchikai is a well known Siddha medicine to manage PCOD. In Ayurveda, it is identified as Kuberaksh or Lata karanja. It helps to reduce the size of an ovarian cyst and regulates hormonal imbalance. You ... View thread »