Medical Advice on "Ayurveda Specialist"

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Neck and back pain mostly occurs due to disc prolapse, disc compression, etc. It happens due to injuries, sitting and laying in the wrong posture. In this condition needs Basti therapy along with oral medicines. ... View thread »

Dr. Niveditha  Srinivasamurthy
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Considering your symptoms, I will also go with the diagnosis of IBS. But, my line of treatment will be based on ayurveda diagnosis. In your case, it is Vata Koshta - your digestive system afflicted by vata (increase in ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ashwagandha is a very potent ayurvedic medicine. It has very good effect in neurological issues. It helps to improve your immunity and metabolism. It is very helpful in perimenopause symptoms. You can take 3 gm ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. For poor digestion, underdevelopment, and tiredness, you should perform a thyroid function test first because if the thyroid gland is not functioning properly there can be a presence of these ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to iclinq.com. In Ayurvedic Panchakarma therapy, there is a procedure named kati basti, which is helpful in this problem and your treating Ayurvedic physician will also prescribe you oral medications while performing this procedure. ... View thread »

Dr. Revathi  Sundaramurthy
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The main reason for premature graying of hairs and hair fall is stress due to rotation shift. So, try to fix your shift. Take hair nourishing food like raisin, dates, fig, curry leaves and spinach. Avoid curd and pickle. ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Atopic dermatitis is very common in children. It may cause itchy, red and dry skin. Sometimes it happens due to allergies. Chronic dermatitis or eczema needs regular medications for long time to get better results ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Mostly piles generate after changing food habits and lifestyles. Frequently constipated bowel, sedentary lifestyle, smoking, and drinking may cause piles. Third-grade piles need Ksharasutra ligation treatment along with ... View thread »

Dr. Swati  Totla
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The masturbation causes dry skin and causes weakness also. First of all, stop it. Work on your digestive trouble first. Have 3 to 5 soaked almonds daily morning along with 10 Munakka (black dried grapes), weekly twice ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. Use tank water after boiling. Give your children lukewarm water for drinking not cold water. Give them steam of plain water two to three times a day whenever they get cold. Strengthen their ... View thread »

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist »