Medical Advice on "Homeopathy"

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), they are completely perfect, no need to worry. Change your exercise at some days interval, as the body is habitat to the same exercise ... View thread »

Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You may have cervical osteoarthritis. It is due to cervical spine degeneration. It is due to the wear and tear of cartilage and bones, which are present in the cervical spine. It causes chronic, severe pain and ... View thread »

Dr. Neeru  Bharadwaj
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern and what you are going through from your report (attachment removed to protect patient identity), there is nothing to worry since it is not a major problem. Your condition is false ... View thread »

Dr. Atul  Bhatla
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Testicular pain can be due to many reasons. It can be due to an infection in testis or adjoining tissues. It can be a referred pain due to a stone in the urinary tract. Reason can be as simple as a prodromal ... View thread »

Dr. Sheetal   Kamble
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand that you have been concerned for your facial skin. In order to prescribe the right remedy, I will need to understand the detailed history of your health which includes mental, emotional and physical health ... View thread »

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can start Sulfur 30 five pills in morning noon and night, Arsenic alb 200 five pills in morning and evening, Psorinum 1M five pills in morning empty stomach. (One dose only). Your complaints seem like scaly ... View thread »

Dr. Sheetal   Kamble
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ringworm and jock itch problems mainly occur due to excessive sweat. In such a case, it is necessary to keep the parts dry and maintain proper hygiene. You may take Sulfur 30 C four pills once a day for three days in the ... View thread »

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can start Sepia 30 five pills in the morning, noon, and then Wiesbaden 200 five pills at bedtime. Arnica mother tincture 10 drops in coconut oil (amount for one use) mix it and apply in hair roots thrice in a week. ... View thread »

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can start Chamomilla 200 five pills in the morning, noon, evening and night, Alfalfa mother tincture 10 drops in half cup of water in the morning noon and night. Along with these try to do the following: It is ... View thread »

Dr. Sheetal   Kamble
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com Can you please mention the name of the homeopathic remedy taken? The increased pain after an immense relief can be due to two reasons. The first, the given remedy acted superficially hence you noticed immediate relief ... View thread »

Ask a Homeopathic Physician »