Medical Advice on "Yoga"

Dr. Vinod  Kumar
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is not very clear from your mail what exactly you mean by "hard breath". I consider it "difficulty in breathing" and my answer is based on difficulty in breathing. Difficulty in breathing is a non-specific symptom ... View thread »

Dr. Omnath  Alvoor
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per the data your weight is too high for an individual. You need to rebuild your lifestyle by giving time to exercise and yogic techniques. Especially fast rounds of suryanamaskara will help you with your problems. ... View thread »

Dr. Vinod Kumar Goyal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yoga is of two types. One for physical exercises called asanas and the second one is meditational yoga. Both have tremendous benefits for life and health. Physical yoga regulates body glands, hormones and cures many ... View thread »

Dr. Santhosh M D
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com.  When you adopt ayurveda lifestyle and yoga practices, it will cure the condition without any doubt.  Avoid salt intake and spicy food as much as possible. Avoid fast food, deep fried foods and preservatives. Eat more ... View thread »

Dr. Vinod  Kumar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for posing this question. Please find my suggestions below. At age 90, it becomes very important to keep the things simple for the patient. Your effort to teach pranayama is appreciable. I would advise you not ... View thread »

Dr. Santhosh M D
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. All kind of yoga postures are not recommended for everyone. Beginners should never try tough postures. Always remember that yoga is not just performing tough postures. Definition of yoga posture says that sthira sukham ... View thread »