Ask an 'Ayurvedic Lifestyle Management Specialist' Online
Ask your Ayurvedic Lifestyle Management queries to our experienced ayurveda specialists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.
Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled ayurveda specialists who specialized in Ayurvedic Lifestyle Management treatment.
Your first Query is FREE !
Click here to see a Sample Answer »
About "Ayurvedic lifestyle management"
Many lifestyle disorders like diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart problems can be prevented by following a proper ayurvedic lifestyle. Some tips for living the ayurvedic way are:
- Walking helps balance all doshas without straining the body.
- Avoid canned and processed foods as they are difficult to digest and produce ama or toxins.
- Keep drinking water as it flushes out ama and helps with digestion.
- Drink natural and caffeine-free teas to relax yourself.
- Keep in touch with the people you love.
- Do deep breathing exercises, as it improves the flow of oxygen and other vital nutrients.
- Sleep and get up early.
- Periodic detoxification can help cleanse your internal organs.
- Add spices like turmeric, cumin, coriander, and fennel to your food, as they have healing properties.