Ask an "Ayurvedic Osteoarthritis Specialist" Online
Ask your Ayurvedic Osteoarthritis queries to our experienced ayurveda specialists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.
Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled ayurveda specialists who specialized in Ayurvedic Osteoarthritis treatment.
Your first Query is FREE!
Click here to see a Sample Answer »
About "ayurvedic osteoarthritis"
Osteoarthritis is a degenerative joint disorder, and in Ayurveda, it is believed to be caused due to an imbalance in the vata dosha. So ayurvedic treatment for osteoarthritis concentrates on balancing this dosha, which in turn cures the pain. Some of the herbs used are:
- Guggul – it strengthens the tissues.
- Triphala – Helps clean toxins from the body.
- Ashwagandha – Boosts the nervous system.
- Bala – Increases blood circulation, which helps in reducing pain.
- Shallaki – It has anti-inflammatory properties.