Ask a 'Male Infertility Ayurveda Specialist' Online
Ask your Male Infertility Ayurveda queries to our experienced ayurveda specialists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.
Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled ayurveda specialists who specialized in Male Infertility Ayurveda treatment.
Your first Query is FREE !
Click here to see a Sample Answer »
About "Male Infertility Ayurveda"
The inability of a man to cause pregnancy in a fertile female is called infertility. Many ayurvedic herbs are used to treat male impotence. Some of the herbs used are as follows:
- Ashwagandha – It is an aphrodisiac and is used to treat male physical weakness. It is believed to dilate the blood vessels, thus more blood reaches the reproductive organs, which aids in achieving an erection.
- Shatavari – It increases the production, quality, and quantity of sperm naturally. It also increases the testosterone levels, thus improving libido.
- Talmakhana – This herb helps with premature ejaculation and improves sperm quality and quantity.
- Kaunch – It improves premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, and improves sperm count. It helps release testosterone.
- Shilajit – This herb improves blood circulation, which helps with erectile dysfunction. It also enhances the sperm count and increases testosterone levels.