Welcome back to icliniq.com.
Thank you for answering, it is helpful. I will recommend you consult your doctor first and then
- Stop taking tablet Calcium as there is no role for it.
- Go for tablet Etova MR (Etodolac and Thiocolchicoside) 40 mg once a day for four weeks to relieve your back pain.
- Go for a plain capsule of Pregabalin 75 mg twice daily. if no relief occurs then increase the dose to two capsules twice a day and if still, pain occurs then increase the dose to three capsules twice a day, if still no relief then four capsules twice a day (as the maximum dose one can have is 600 mg per day). Try to reach a dose where you get relief.
Now I suggest you to have three things in mind.
- Walk regularly on daily basis, as then initially starting with the distance you are comfortable and then increase gradually as you get relief. Try to target 4 km per day.
- There are chances to get dizziness and giddiness on increasing the dose. So, contact the doctor soon if such symptoms appear.
- There are chances that you may not get any relief even on a full dose. For that cases, two more medications can be prescribed if no relief occurs.
- So, start the treatment regimen after consulting the doctor and you will get nearly 80 to 85 % response.
Keep us informed about the progress.