Q. Kindly suggest treatment for urticaria.

Answered by Dr. Srinivas Morampudi and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Acute Urticaria or Skin Sensitivity? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 25-year-old male. I am suffering from urticaria for a long time. I did not remember exactly how long but it has been approximately four months since I am suffering from this issue. My father and brother also had suffered from this, but only once or twice, but for me, this is a normal thing. My skin has become so much sensitive that even soft rubbing can cause redness, itching, and swelling. I had not taken any treatment yet because I was told that this would be cured automatically within a short span of time. But in my case, it is getting worse day by day.