Q. I have a weird rash on my right thigh. What could it be?

Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal

I have a weird rash of some sort on my right thigh.

#

Please provide me more details:

1. Any itching, pain or oozing?
  2. Since when is it present?
  3. Is it progressive or stable?

Revert with more information to a dermatologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

Yes, I tend to itch until blood appears.

#

• It seems to be contact dermatitis. A cream combination of a potent steroid (like Clobetasol) and an antibiotic (like Fusidic acid) will be helpful. Apply it twice daily for two weeks.
  • Avoid soap.
  • Apply moisturizer repeatedly.
  • I suggest you take tablet Loratadine 10 mg twice daily for two weeks for itching. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines with their consent.

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|