Q. I have multiple itchy lesions all over my body. What can they be?

Answered by Dr. Suvash Sahu and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Eczema or Levocetirizine? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 72 years male, who weighs 66 kg and I am 166 cm tall. I have multiple itchy lesions all over my body which responses temporarily to oral steroids. RAST test showed I am allergic to dogs and cats. My dermatologist diagnosed it as type 3 hypersensitivity (IgG mediated), and I am not taking gluten, barley, garlic, and wheat, but there is no response.

I have pancreas divisum, chronic pancreatitis, intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm (IPMN), which is not growing since discovered five years ago. But my calcium is high (19.9), creatinine is normal (2.82), amylase is 54, and HbA1c is 5.7. They accidentally found small cysts in the liver and kidneys (not a cystic disease but considered normal with age), mild asymptomatic diverticulosis, and BHP with minimal symptoms. I also have a partial hearing and memory loss, mild tremors, some cervical and sacral degenerative changes. I take a lot of nutrients, antioxidants, and stopped alcohol six years ago. I do a lot of exercises. 

I have recurrent attacks of angina from when I was 50 years old, mild CAD, and controlled hypertension with minimal medication. My EF is 65, mild mitral regurgitation and mild right ventricular atrial hypertrophy. What is my diagnosis? Do I need to do more testing? What is the treatment?