Q. What could be the reason for sneezes, runny, itching nose, and eyes?

I am suffering from sneezes, runny, itching nose, and eyes for the past two months. I am not able to relax with this condition. I hope you could give me a better suggestion.

Hematology Pathology
#

Your symptoms are suggestive of acute allergic rhinitis like presentation. For that, anti-allergic medication like Fexofenadine can be prescribed for 5 to 7 days. Steam inhalation done three times a day with lukewarm water also beneficial. Do saltwater gargle with warm water three times a day. Drink lots of water. Take one teaspoon turmeric powder with milk daily. If no improvement, then CBC can be done for further work up.

| 

Can herbal capsules be given with allopathic medicine for child with allergic rhinitis?

Query: Hello doctor, My daughter aged 9 years has been suffering from allergic rhinitis for the last few years. During the winter season, cold and cough are very common for her. In the summer, she suffers from coughing and itching in the body. The problem is hereditary as my whole family members like my m...  Read Full »

Why does running nose, sneezing and blocked nose happen?

Query: Hi doctor, I have bad running nose, sneezing and blocked nose in the morning for the last ten days. I have taken Augmentin 375 for five days. It improved a bit but again relapsed today. Please help.  Read Full »

My 3.3 year old son has allergic rhinitis. Can I use Budecord inhaler?

Query: Hello doctor, My son is 3.3 years old. Last year, he had three episodes of allergic rhinitis and one episode of allergic conjunctivitis. This year, our pediatrician asked us to get an allergy test done, and he put my son on Momeflo, Nukast 4, and Levolin inhaler. We found out that he is allergic to...  Read Full »

Ask an Allergy Specialist Now