Q. Can I take Vitamin C supplements for anemia?

Can I take Vitamin C because I am anemia patient and what is the name of Vitamin C supplement? My age is 19 years old and my height is 161 cm.

Hematology Pathology
#

If you are anemic patient, then according to cause the treatment is given. For example, if iron deficiency anemia is present then the iron tablet can be prescribed. If vitamin B12 deficiency is present then B12 injection is needed. No need for Vitamin C intake for anemia case. The Orofer iron tablet contains Ferrous Ascorbate which is having a good absorptive capacity. So, I do not think extra Vitamin C syrup is needed. You can attach your reports to guide you further. Take care.

For more information consult a hematologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/hematologist

|