Anemia

Why do I feel my heart pounding, and it skips beats sometimes?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 36 years old. I am facing fast and loud heart rates and intermediate skip in the beats, making me feel weak and tired. I have recently consulted a doctor for hyperacidity. My ears ring continuously, and I feel a crackling sound in the head. I had a whiplash a year ago. Since then,...  Read Full »

Dr. Zubayeralam

Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Pulmonologist, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. According to your statement, you have been suffering from a fast heartbeat, skipping heartbeat, or heart palpitations with weakness and tiredness. You also have a history of hyperacidity, neck ache due to whiplash injury, and hearing of a...  Read Full »

Does my ECG report reveal cardiomyopathy?

Query: Hi doctor, I recently had an ECG as I have been short of breathe on exertion and occasionally I have palpitations and dizziness. The 12 lead ECG said sinus rhythm. QRS (T) contour abnormality. Consider anterolateral myocardial damage. HR 95 minutes. Intervals: RR 632 ms. P 96 ms. PR 116...  Read Full »

Dr. Muhammad Zohaib Siddiq

Cardiologist, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your ECG (electrocardiography) is normal. The symptoms you described do not seem to be related to the heart. In your case, palpitations and shortness of breath on exertion may be due to anxiety, anemia, thyroid disorder, and sedentary lifestyle leading to deconditionin...  Read Full »

How to control hair loss presenting for a long period of time?

Query: In the past week, I have been having severe hair fall. Whenever I tug my hand into the hair I"ll get about 10-20 strands of hair. Hair loss during combing and showering is even too severe. My hair growth is very slow. I used to have significant hair fall for a long period of time. My hair has bec...  Read Full »

Dr. Shama Naaz

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, welcome to icliniq, Hair loss can occur due to nutritional deficiency, acute illness, stress& anxiety, thyroid disorders, anemia, hereditary or hormonal problems. So eat a healthy diet rich in vitamin b7 like nuts, seed, green vegetables, eggs, sweet potato. If you have any other medical c...  Read Full »

What could be the reason for cold hands and feet?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a problem with cold feet and hands. Most of the days, in the afternoon-evening time, my palm and feet turn freezing cold. Also, I feel very much sensitive to cold weather. What is the reason for this? I had checked my RBC long before when a doctor checked my eyes and said I se...  Read Full »

Dr. Zubayeralam

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. According to your statement, you have been suffering from palm and feet turning freezing cold. You feel very much sensitive to cold. Reasons for your palm and feet turn freezing may be due to DM (diabetes mellitus), lupus, scleroderma,...  Read Full »

Are headache, nausea, confusion and pale skin symptoms of anemia?

Query: Good day Dr, I’m a 21 year old girl who is desperately in need of your help. I have been sick for almost a year now. This condition initially happened before two years while I was writing my 2nd semester exams. At that time when it started I can recall for 2-3 weeks, 3-4 times a day I was dr...  Read Full »

Dr. Nishant

General Practitioner, Family Physician

Answer: I understand your concern and I am here to help. - Reading your entire history, I would suggest you to stop seeing different doctors and running innumerable tests and calm down. - Looking at your social life, I think you should say to yourself, this too shall pass. - THERAPY and LIFESTYLE MODIFICA...  Read Full »

How to treat anemia?

Query: Hi doctor, I had an on and off fever for four days and had anemia in the past. And I am currently taking Vitamin C, E, and folic acid.  Read Full »

Dr. Kks

Hematologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for reaching out to us. I saw your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I hope you got your COVID-19 checked, and it is negative. Regarding your blood reports, I can see that you have mild anemia, which is not very significant. Many females d...  Read Full »

Why do I feel cold all the time?

Query: Hello doctor, I am feeling extremely cold all the time, except for when I am sleeping. It feels like the thermometer in my body is broken, and it cannot regulate my body temperature. I cannot think of any triggering factors. I have been to my primary doctor, endocrinologist, and rheumatologist and...  Read Full »

Dr. Zubayeralam

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. According to your statement, you have been suffering from extreme cold feel all the time except during sleeping. Feeling cold may have resulted from fever, long time exposure to a cold environment. Without fever and cold climate, it...  Read Full »

Can cat scratch be the reason for my dizziness and fatigue?

Query: Hi doctor,I am currently on sick leave from work because I feel very weak, tired, and I just wanted to take a rest. I have been scratched by a cat last week and had my antirabies shot and tetanus vaccine. I do not know if what I feel is connected to my vaccination, or is this only in my mind. What s...  Read Full »

Dr. Nagaraj Patil

General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Physician, Diabetologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Let me help you to my best, albeit remotely. I have noted that you already had your vaccination to protect you. So that is taken care of. There are multiple reasons why someone should feel tired and weak. Since how long have you been feelin...  Read Full »

Why do I have a swooshing sound in my ear?

Query: Hi doctor, About once a week, I will wake up with a swooshing sound in my ear. When I change positions, it will go away. It never happens during the day. I just got diagnosed with anemia (mild). I have been under extreme stress. I am currently taking Prozac, Ativan, and Nexium.  Read Full »

Dr. Radhika Shukla

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A swooshing sound or wind-like sound in the ear lasting for more than five minutes is called tinnitus. If less than five minutes, it is not significant. This particular sound you describe can be caused due to a dysfunctional eustachian tube, which is the tube connect...  Read Full »

Why do my periods last for 10 to 15 days?

Query: Hi doctor, I get my periods regularly, but it lasts for a long time. I mean 10 to 15 days, that once it starts to bleed, it continues (not forceful but some blood spots every day).  Read Full »

Dr. Nagaraj Patil

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since when are you having this problem? Are there any other symptoms like pain, backache, etc., during periods? Have you put on weight? How is your mood (feeling depressed)? Are you feeling tired all day? Are you feeling excess cold? Do you have any pain in th...  Read Full »