Q. Can you suggest a good anti-aging cream and a breast firming cream?

This is a premium question & answer published on May 16, 2018 and last reviewed on: Nov 25, 2022

I am 40 years old and I have dry to normal skin. Can you suggest a good anti-aging cream and also some breast firming cream?

#

• If possible, please send the photographs of your face.

For more information consult a cosmetologist online.

Here is my picture.

#

I have seen the image (attachment removed to protect the patient's identity).

• Use VC-20 gel over the face and Palmer cocoa butter firmness cream over the breast.

I hope it helps. If you have any other question please do not hesitate to contact us.

For further queries consult a cosmetologist online.

|