Q. Can you suggest a good anti-aging cream and a breast firming cream?

I am 40 years old and I have dry to normal skin. Can you suggest a good anti-aging cream and also some breast firming cream?

#

• If possible, please send the photographs of your face.

For more information consult a cosmetologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/cosmetologist

Here is my picture.

#

I have seen the image (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• Use VC-20 gel over the face and Palmer cocoa butter firmness cream over the breast.

Hope it helps. If you have any other question please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards.

For further queries consult a cosmetologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/cosmetologist

|