Q. Can you suggest a good anti-aging cream and a breast firming cream?

Published on May 16, 2018

I am 40 years old and I have dry to normal skin. Can you suggest a good anti-aging cream and also some breast firming cream?

Cosmetology Dermatology HIV/AIDS Specialist Plastic Surgery – Reconstructive And Cosmetic Venereology
#

• If possible, please send the photographs of your face.

For more information consult a cosmetologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/cosmetologist

Here is my picture.

#

I have seen the image (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• Use VC-20 gel over the face and Palmer cocoa butter firmness cream over the breast.

Hope it helps. If you have any other question please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards.

For further queries consult a cosmetologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/cosmetologist

Can moisturizer containing hyaluronic acid be used by a teenager?

Query: Hello doctor, I have bought a moisturizer for my 14-year-old daughter. She has dry skin. The cream says it contains hyaluronic acid. I heard it is used for anti-aging. Will this acid have a negative effect on her skin?  Read Full >>

Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hyaluronic acid is good for skin as it has moisturizing properties. The reason it is used as anti-aging is that of its moisturizing property. As we age, we lose moisture from the skin along with the loss of collagen from dermal part of the skin. I would suggest yo...  Read Full

Management of Fever by Homeopathy

Article Overview: This article throws light on how to manage fever with homeopathy medicines according to natures' law of treatment. Read Article

Dr. Kavita Rajput
Homeopathic Physician

There is a myth about homeopathic medicines that they are slow acting, but it is not true. They act within a few minutes to days depending upon the nature of the disease, whether it is acute or chronic and the selection of medicine. If the selected medicine is correct, then it works within a minute ...  Read Article

Ask a Cosmetologist Now