Q. Will Lulifin lotion dropped into eyes accidentally cause any problem?

Dr. Zubair A Shaikh

My mom accidentally dropped the Lulifin lotion into my eyes. Is there any first aid treatment or should I contact the doctor? Please tell me. I am scared.

#

Lulifin is an antifungal lotion. You should immediately do an eye wash with clean water, and continue this for at least 20 to 30 minutes. You can get some antibiotics steroid eye drops and apply for three times a day for 4 to 5 days. Please remember that if your vision is affected then it is better to see an eye doctor.

|