Q. Is tablet Hepcivir L safe for a heart patient?

Dr. Bharat Patodiya
This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 14, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jan 12, 2021

Is tablet Hepcivir L effective for HCV positive patient? Is that safe for a heart patient?

#

• Cardiac side effect chance is not significant. Drug trial does not mention the cardiac side effect of this drug (Hepcivir L - a combination of Sofosbuvir and Ledipasvir).
  • It means any cardiac side effect is likely to be less than 1% and cannot be attributed to this drug.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|