Q. Why am I having anxiety and panic attack?

Dr. Aditya Gupta
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 10, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I have anxiety and panic attack. I had chest pain and went to the doctor who said that EKG is normal. He prescribed me Zoloft and Buspar.

#

Yes, it could be due to an anxiety spectrum disorder. But do not worry as the treatment is possible. Continue with Zoloft (Sertraline) and Buspar (Buspirone). Medicines usually take around two to three weeks to start exerting the effect. Also, practice relaxation techniques like breath relaxation excercises daily as it will help you relax and ease your anxiety.

For more information consult a psychiatrist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/psychiatrist

|