Q. USG shows appendicitis. Do I need surgery?

Answered by Dr. Parth R Goswami and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Appendicitis or Abdomen Pain? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 28 year old female. Whenever I have indigestion and gas formation in my stomach, I feel pain in the right side of my stomach. So, I did a whole abdomen USG. It shows appendicitis. I did blood ESR test also. Attached are the reports. As per my doctor's suggestion, I am having below mentioned medicines for one week. Folcovit (once a day), Tibrolin (thrice a day), Pan D (once a day), Zocef CV 500 (twice a day). So, I want to ask, whether these medicines are sufficient or not? Do I need to have surgery?