Q. Is it possible to get back pain due to cyst in kidney?

Answered by Dr. Karthik Rajan and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Back Pain or Kidney Stones? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Last year when I had tested for routine medical they found a small stone in kidney. I took Cystone for a month. Last week I tested because of a mild pain in the back, they did scanning and some laboratory tests. I have attached those reports. The doctor suggested taking Cystone for 60 days. Just to have a better opinion could you please see my reports and advise. Also, the report shows a cyst. Is it problematic?