Q. Can sinusitis cause bad breath?

Answered by Dr. Mehak Agarwal and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Bad Breath or Saline Gargling? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have a persistent bad breath and bad taste in my mouth. I have excellent oral hygiene, and my dentist said my teeth and gums are all healthy. My doctor said that it could be sinus drainage, but I have dealt with this for years even when I have no drainage. It is ruining my personal life with my wife and my social life as well. Please help.