Q. I have sinusitis and feel like something is stuck in my neck. What can be done?

Answered by Dr. Shyam Kalyan N and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Chronic Sinusitis or Nasal Endoscopy? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have got chronic sinusitis diagnosed by ENT doctor. I am suffering from difficulties of swelling for months, feel like something is stuck in my neck like sputum or something else that is moving up and down, especially while eating or having flu. Do you think it is related to ENT or I have to do a gastric endoscopy? Otherwise, I am healthy. I used a nasal spray (Cortisone) for the same.