Q. How to treat Bartholin's cyst?

This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 29, 2016 and last reviewed on: Sep 07, 2020

I burst my Bartholin's cyst while having sitz bath. But, the small lump without pus is still there. Is there anything I should do now? I am on antibiotics and immediately after bursting I have applied T-bact ointment on the lump. Will the lump get filled with pus again? Please help.

#

• Now, as it has burst already, daily dressing should be done for the next seven days to avoid infection and start antibiotics for a week.

For further information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|