I am suffering from lots of burping and trapped gas and acidity from four years recently. The doctor has done acid reflux surgery and paraumbilical hernia surgery, but still, sometimes I suffer burping and shortness of breath, I fell my gas trapped, when I pass gas I fell good sometimes so much excessive burping.
I think it is a meganblase syndrome, I read your article on meganblase syndrome and I felt precisely the same symptoms like meganblase syndrome-like bubble in stomach and so much burping and shortness of breath that time, please guide me and give me treatment because after acid reflux surgery also I have the same problem other problems like acid reflux now stop but excessive burping sometimes and gas trapped sometimes.
Related Questions:I have acid reflux with fatty liver, constipation and hemorrhoids. Kindly advise.
Do you have a question on Belching or Acid Reflux?Ask a Doctor Now
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I can understand your concern. In my opinion, you should do the following things for better symptomatic relief.
1. Start esomeprazole and levosulperide combination instead of Pan D.
2. Do regular exercise.
3. Go for walking after meals.
4. Avoid large meals, instead, take frequent small meals.
5. Avoid oily and spicy food.
Please let me know,
1. Do you have a stressful life.
2. Do you smoke or drink alcohol?
Please reply to me answers of above-asked questions, so that I can guide you better. I will be happy to help you further. I wish you good health.
Thank you doctor,
Yes I have some anxiety and stress and before acid reflux surgery I drink alcohol, doctor please guide me on this issue sometimes I think so much why this happen, meganblase syndrome or bowel obstruction or chronic disease or splenic fixture or constipation I do not understand after burping I feel normal.
Welcome back to icliniq.com.
I can understand your concern. First of all, do not overthink about all these diseases and syndromes. The more you think, the more it will affect you. So be relax and calm. Follow these steps for better symptomatic relief in your symptoms.
1. Avoid stress and tension, be relax and calm.
2. Start Esomeprazole and Levosulpiride combination on an empty stomach twice daily.
3. Avoid alcohol and smoking.
4. Go for walking after meals, especially after dinner.
5. Keep two to three pillows under head in bed.
6. Avoid large meals, instead, take frequent small meals.
7. Avoid junk food, spicy, and fatty food.
Please let me know if you are following all these or any of this. I will be happy to help you further. I wish you good health.
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Doctor Now