Q. What are the white and black-headed spots on my penis skin?

Dr. Sushil Kakkar

I have these white and black-headed spots on my penis skin, and I was wondering how can I remove them. Are they bad? I can push some of them out when I do that something like the spots come out of the face. The thing is when I push them they get smaller but do not disappear. After a few weeks, they get back to normal size again. Please suggest what has to be done.

#

I request you to kindly upload a few images of the affected area so that I can guide you better.

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

You can see in the picture that I have added. Some of them are getting big again, after that they are becoming like blackheads and I can squeeze them out. But, every time I see more and more of them. Please help me out. I am cleaning the area every time, I do not masturbate, and I eat healthily. I feel uncomfortable with these.

#

I have viewed the image (attachment removed to protect patient identity). They are sebaceous prominences due to the accumulation of secretions of sebaceous glands. It is just a cosmetic issue. It is not a health issue or related to masturbation.

Thank you for the answer, so good to hear the good news. How can I fix this cosmetic issue?

#

The best way would be to either vaporize them with CO2 (Carbon dioxide) laser or fulgurate with cautery or freeze with liquid nitrogen. Oral Isotretinoin would also shrink them as it reduces the size of sebaceous glands by 90 % within a month.

|