Q. I started bleeding from my vagina after rough sexual intercourse. Kindly help.

I am 27. I currently started bleeding from my vagina and I had rough sexual intercourse four times in four days with my partner. I experienced hip pain yesterday but when I woke up, the pain was gone and 30 minutes before I started bleeding, I started to have pain in the same spot. I get my periods regularly every 24 days but sometimes I get them between 24 to 28 days if I am under stress. I had my last period only 12 days ago.