Common "Vaginal Disorders" queries answered by top doctors | iCliniq

Vaginal Disorders

Vaginal disorders refer to various conditions that affect the vagina, including infections, inflammation, and abnormal growth. Common vaginal disorders include bacterial vaginosis, yeast infections, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), and vaginal atrophy. Symptoms of vaginal disorders may include itching, burning, pain, discharge, or bleeding. Treatment for vaginal disorders depends on the underlying cause and may include medication, lifestyle changes, or surgery. Women should talk to their healthcare provider if they are experiencing symptoms of a vaginal disorder.