Q. Can same blood group of parents cause any problem to baby?

Me and my wife blood group are same A positive. And my wife is five months pregnant. I want to know that is there any problem with our baby?

Hematology Pathology
#

The same blood group not at all lead to any problem in conception. Same blood group people can marry and can produce a normal child. So as far as same blood group concerned do not worry about that. But as a doctor I will advise you to check your wife thalassemia minor report by Hb electrophoresis by HPLC method. You can provide me with reports for further interpretation. If you both are relative in nature then genetic counseling is needed.

For more information consult a hematologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/hematologist

|