Q. My blood group is positive and my fiance's is negative. What problem do we need to face?

Answered by Dr. Parth R Goswami and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Blood Group or Rh Incompatibility? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: My blood group is positive and my fiance's is negative.  What problem do we need to face?

My blood group is B positive. I am going to marry a person with B negative blood group. Is there any problem?