I went through your query and understood your concern.
It seems you may have a borderline personality disorder. It is a type of personality. You may have a chronic feeling of emptiness, emotional outbursts, overwhelming behavior, and self-harming behavior. You mostly feel that no one understands you in this world. You may have difficulty keeping the relationship for a long time. You may have frequent job-related issues and anger outbursts. There is non-pharmacological management for it. So, I suggest you follow the instructions mentioned below.
1. Do exercises daily for 30 to 45 minutes like at least going for a walk.
2. Do meditation for 20 minutes daily, just sit in one place in a comfortable position and try to concentrate on your normal breathing. Do not force yourself to stop your thoughts, just let them be.
3. Eat healthy home-cooked food, and avoid junk foods.
4. Spend quality time with friends and family daily.
5. Spend time on creative hobbies like reading good books, writing journals, painting, drawing, and learning new skills, language, or musical instruments.
6. Take enough seven to eight hours of sleep daily.
7. Avoid tobacco or alcohol or any substance abuse.
8. Be bold and confident.
I hope this has helped you.
Thanks and regards.
Was this answer helpful?
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
People are often terrified of being abandoned or left alone, unstable relationships, unclear or shifting self-image, impulsive, self-destructive behaviors, deliberate self-harm, chronic feelings of emptinesses and emotional instability, which may lead to Read full
.. reporting a commonly encountered situation since BPD, and bipolar disorder can present with similar symptoms. Sometimes both the conditions can be present together as well. There is no specific test or scan or investigation to distinguish these two con Read full
Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.