Q. Is brown discharge during pregnancy a reason to panic about miscarriage?

Answered by Dr. R Balakrishnan Menon and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Brown Discharge or Implantation Bleeding? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Is brown discharge during pregnancy a reason to panic about miscarriage?

I am 36 years old female, who is 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I take Gestofit 300 once daily and Fertigyn 5000 twice a week. I am on complete bed rest. I get a slight amount of brown discharge occasionally. Should I panic about miscarriage? I am afraid because I had two miscarriages, one at 7 weeks and the other at 11 weeks last year. Please help.